Shotmode Ltd, owns and manages PONS Racing teams for the highest International competitions in the World of MotorSport Racing:
- MotoGP World Championship
- World Series by Renault
PONS Racing represents and manages the sporting careers of drivers professionals.
PONS Racing trains professionals from different disciplines for high level competitions in the sporting motor world
Shotmode Ltd, a U.K. based Corporation, through his Sports Management division, owns and manages two motor racing teams named PONS Racing, offering strategic business consultation services oriented towards the commercial management of sponorship and sports marketing at the national and international level.
Our philosophy is to reflect our partners’ commitment on every level.
We offer our partners a true partnership in every sense of the word:we value your involvement and strive to make sure you get the most out of it.
We drive your business forward, reinforce your key brand messages to your desired target market through continuous communication and cooperation.
A selection of the ways in which we can optimize your involvement:
- Recommendation of seasonal sponsorship strategies.
- Highlighting and exploring promotional opportunities.
- Supplying a consistent, up-to date flow of information on team and partner initiatives.
- Providing close cooperation in planning and managing your Motorcycle GP events on and off-site.
- Granting full access and senior management support in b2b opportunities among all PONS Racing teams.
Competing in 15 countries, across four continents has earned us a prestigious international presence and reputation.
We ride to win by building winning teams and partnerships of high performance and return.
We surround ourselves with state of the art technology, with which we develop new high precision tools that permit us to constantly innovate.
We constantly explore new and unique ways to help our Partners optimize their potential through our expertise.
Professional team of experts
We only work with the best.
Professional Sporting Values:
A sportsman and a businessman.
- As a world champion, Sito Pons has clearly demonstrated his courage and competitive edge, and his ultimate ability to triumph under pressure.
- Sito Pons has become an International figure of reference in the management of world-class motorcycle teams at the highest competitive levels.
- Leadership capacity and positive attitude to manage teams and professional people.
- Commitment and dedication to ensure the best results.
Riders and especially World Champions, don’t often make good team principals but Sito Pons is a notable exception to the rule. The double 250cc World Champion has led his team to continued success after he retired from racing.
In a brilliant career he became the first Spanish rider to win the 250cc World Championship in 1988 and retained the title for Honda the following year. He was revered by the fanatical Spanish public winning 15 grands prix and securing 41 podium finishes before retiring.
Sito studied architecture in Barcelona before he started grand prix racing where he won several prestigious awards, including the ‘Principe de Asturias’ prize for Sports in 1990.
He has been President of the International Teams Association (IRTA) and is also an ambassador to Plan España, an organisation for sustained development of infancy with over 60 years of experience in projects that benefit over ten million children in 43 countries around the World.
- 1983/84/86/88 SOLO MOTO magazine 'Piloto del Año' award (Rider of the Year)
- 1986/88 ‘El Mundo Deportivo’ newspaper 'Deportista Más Internacional' award to (Most International Sportsman)
- 1989 ‘Marca’ newspaper 'Mejor Deportista del Año' award (Best Sportsman of the Year)
- 1990 ‘Principe de Asturias’ award
- 1991 ‘Spanish Public Relations’ award
- 1991 ‘Public Relations of Catalunya’ award
- 1993 'Medalla de Oro al Mérito Deportivo' (Gold medal of Sports Merit)
- 2001 ‘Cantabria’ award